In the current era of IT space every Enterprise or an individual Customer has to think and look for an intelligent frameworks that has to provide granular level visibility how their business applications are running and how much stable are they really?
In the real time enterprise we never expect when the application failures might occur and inclines towards the business down situation if there are no right methodologies in place to handle it. Handling exceptions in right time is a key aspect for every enterprise.
- The success factor of any business in the enterprise depends on how stable the Systems are running with zero downtimes.
- How aggressively the Systems are built and behave in an intelligent manner using the framework/tools to address the issues in prior and alerting the concerned stakeholders in minimal time to avoid system down situations.
- Has to provide Top-Down and Bottom-Up level transparency to the end users and helps them to understand the issues in a perceive manner even if they were from non-technical background
Does Dell Boomi’s exceptional handling framework will keep monitor the applications and handles all the errors in an intelligent manner? And provides the complete transparency at enterprise and application level?
Really it’s an aaha! moment for any Enterprise or Customer where a single framework/tool that has to provide all the information to track at one place respective to your Atom, Molecule, Application and so on
Yes this has can be achieved through Boomi Common Logging Error (bCLE) framework just by integrating with Boomi.
How bCLE helps Boomi?
Boomi Common Logging Error (bCLE) framework has developed by using the exceptional handling framework of Boomi and developed in a more intelligent way by adding the additional wrappers to it, and provides a feasibility where even a non-technical person can understand and track the status of their business applications through bCLE GUI application.
bCLE Framework Architecture
Benefits of bCLE
Integration of bCLE with Boomi is just a plug-and-play model. It provides the following advantages and features with this integration:
- Handle exceptions in a Standardized Uniform Structure
- Publishes Real Time Alerts to Configured Users & Stakeholders respective to the error
- Enable Role based Access: Track issues Application, Process and Error wise
- Rich GUI: To do Error search
- Enable Export & Import: Option provided to share required error log data for analysis
- Graphical Representation Dashboards: Application, Process and Error wise
- Solution Repository: SOP’s in place for all resolved issues
- Mail Notification: Provides accurate error information in detail and also provides SOP number for resolution steps to follow if it is an repeated error
- Requires Zero downtime for applying the updates (like configuring new Application details or any if there any changes to update in the existing Applications and so on), so that it won’t impact the business and enables smooth running
In this way the bCLE framework is more intelligent enough to handle all the errors that are encountering at Enterprise or Application level during your business day.